Mobile Home Exchange LLC provides affordable housing solutions to the community and investors’ opportunities through an independent dealer. We offer mobile homes from multiple manufacturers who provide quality homes, such as Scotbilt and Deer Valley Homebuilders. We are a family business, have a locally owned sales center, and own the location we sell from, so our clients will always experience reliability, transparency, and professionalism.
Providing Affordable Housing Solutions To Our Community
Model Pictured: The Zemira (Deer Vally Homebuilders)
We offer mobile homes from manufacturers who provide quality homes.
Tour available homes on site at our location:
4176 S Church St Ext,
Roebuck, SC 29376
Hours of Operation:
See What You Qualify For...
This is a pre-application. To fill out a full application, please visit our Apply Now page and select the bank you wish to apply through.
Why Choose Mobile:
- We strive to provide affordable housing solutions with quality options to home buyers, while adding value to the community.
- Contrary to belief, Mobile Homes won’t hinder your creativity in decorating your home. There are many creative ways to improve your mobile home, from lighting hacks to the right spacing that improves traffic flow.
- Manufactured homes can cost an average of $62,600, compared with $272,200 for a single-family site-built home, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Peace of Mind – Each of our homes is built in a factory-controlled environment and wind tested.
- Every Clayton Built, ScotBuilt, and Buccaneer home is constructed inside a state-of-the-art, climate-controlled facility, away from the elements.
- Our homes are built with safe, sustainable, long-lasting, and innovative material to ensure durability and protection from the elements.
- Our homes are also HUD certified.
Model: Freedom (Scotbilt Homes)